Regular Website Support
Running into website / technology issues when you’re operating a business is a huge distraction. It’s just a part of operating a business and whether you like it or not, it’s going to happen to you at some point.
So having a solid support team that’s available at all times is a critical part of our decision-making process – and it should be for you as well.
That's another aspect of Affordable Websites’ maintenance services is that we offer regular Site support. There are different maintenance plans on offer including:
No Charge Error Corrections
Our support is extremely simple, just submit your request using the simple form below. If this is an emergency(site down), or if you have one of our new maintenance plans, call us directly at 478-922-8979. Normal completion time is within 24 hours or less.
Affordable Web Sites offers live support for your current website project. We will complete any task requested by you during this LIVE session within the time frame allotted. These LIVE sessions are for those clients that DO NOT have ANY maintenance plans. Our rate is simple, it's just $1.00 per minute.
It's as simple as 1-2-3
1. You schedule the time you want to meet.
2. After we have connected for that meeting, you pay for that session.
3. We complete as much as we can during that 30 or 60 minute session.
A 30 minute session is $30.00
A 60 minute session is $50.00
Services includes any service that we provide within our company.
Q), I have a maintenance plan, do I have to pay extra for this service?
A). You have LIVE support that is included in your plan, review your plan to see how many sessions it includes.
Q), Who primarily is this service for?
A). Any existing client that want a variety of things done to their project at one time. If your request is more detailed and would take longer than a 45 minute LIVE session, we'll let you know in advance.
Q). How do I schedule an appointment?
A). Simple, either call 478-922-8979 or request an appointment here
Q). Do I prepay for this session?
A). NO, you pay within 5 minutes of the the time you connect with a tech. When you schedule a request, just include a brief summary of what will be done.
Q). What if the work I want to complete exceeds the time i have scheduled?
A). You have the option of extending the session(if no one is directly behind you) by paying for another session or choosing another LIVE session time.
There are two types of email accounts we offer, POP3 and IMAP
The basic difference is our IMAP accounts have unlimited storage and can sync between all of your devices. All message, folders, etc. on one device, automatically appear on all of your devices. A POP3 has a predetermined amount of storage and cannot be synced.
If You Are Using Your Web Browser
Login To Your Webmail Account Here - http://email.secureserver.net
If You Are Using Your MOBILE DEVICE, Use The IMAP/POP3 Settings Below
Incoming mail server (IMAP) - imap.secureserver.net Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - smtpout.secureserver.net
incoming mail server (POP3) - pop.secureserver.net Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - smtpout.secureserver.net
In addition to Web-Based Email, you can get your email through a desktop client or mobile device:
Gmail's Default SMTP Settings
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
How to access your gmail account
Sign into your gmail account at https://mail.google.com/
- Enter your username and password
You can set up and use Workspace Email on your Apple mobile devices, including iPhone or iPad.
Before you start,
you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. To find them, go to the Email Setup Center and write down the information that displays under Email Server Settings, including both the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Wi-Fi and tap the toggle button to turn it off.
- Tap the Settings button to go back to the Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap the Accounts & Password option.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Tap IMAP or POP, depending on the type of account you use.
Note: Not sure of your account type? See POP or IMAP: How do I know what type of account I have?
- Under New Account, enter your Mail Server Settings from the Email Setup Center.
Note: Even though iOS labels the Outgoing Mail Server fields as Optional, you must enter them for your email to work correctly.
- Tap Next. Your mobile device will begin verifying your settings. This may take several minutes.
- Tap Save.
- Turn your wifi back on in the Settings screen.
- Tap Mail to open the app.
- To test your account, compose an email and send it to yourself.
Note: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we don't endorse or directly support third-party products, and we're not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Your gmail account gives you access to uploading videos to youtube.com
A. If you have videos, instructions on how to upload videos to youtube are on this page.
B. How to view your site stats
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Navigate to a view in the property to which you added the tracking code. If you only recently added the tracking code to this property (website), it is likely that there will only be one view.
- Select the Reporting tab.
- Select Real-Time > Overview.
C. If you need a Paypal account for accepting payments online, sign up here.
D. Social Media Accounts
- If you do not have a facebook account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a twitter account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a LinkedIn account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a Instagram account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a Pinterest account and want one, you can sign up for one here.